We had such an amazing time in brazil with mom and dad. it was really fun and we saw a bunch of neat stuff and spent a couple of days at a resort a couple hours south of Recife. mom and dad are doing great. we brought settlers down there and they were in heaven. we actually ended up leaving it down there for them so they could teach the other coupldes to play with them. it has already been put to use. we also were able to visit some of the families that were investigating the church and meet alot of thier friends down there. We can't wait til you get home mom and dad...we love you!!!!
The Ghetto
9.28.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Michelle! Brazil looks awesome. Your parents look good. I haven't talked to you in a while. You need to add our page to your blog too - brackenandmandypetersen.blogspot.com. I tagged you. I hope you guys are doing well!
YEAH!!! "Summer Adventures" is officially the old post! I got teary looking at those pictures. Your parents look great and those will be really cool memories. It is so pretty there. It looks like you had a very good time. Hopefully Mark and the boys can get down there. I am glad that bugging you about posting finally paid off. I won't bug you for at least a few days now.
-Lindsay
Yeah, you've updated your blog! How fun to go To Brazil and see your mom and dad! They're the best! You better keep updating so I know what's going on in your life! Hope everything is going well!
Wow! Brazil looks like a fun place to visit. That must have been really fun to hang out with your parents.
good times :)
wow! what a trip!glad your back to posting:)
hey, iwent private... so if you want to still see us, just send me your email address. mine is bdawg1283@yahoo.com
how fun is that?!?! are they mission presidents? how fun, andrew is jealous...he served there.
Great Pic's Michelle!
We have had so much fun looking at 'Grampa and Grampa' as Zach would say...that is awesome. Looks like you guys had a fun time!
love ya!
heather and Zach
Michelle! I'm so glad I called Linsday last night because she told me you have a blog! We just made one. it's not that cool yet because we don't have a camera out here but we are stealing pictures from our friends that live out here. we'll have one next week so it will get a little more personal soon. Brazil looked awesome! just like that time we went to mexico. but i bet you got to eat some authentic food. . .well hopefully i will get to see you at lauren's wedding whenever that is. that's when i'll be out again but our blog is taftandbobby.blogspot.com so keep in touch! I adore you!!
Post a Comment