Thanks Michelle for capturing this moment on video. I don't think I have laughed that hard since I came out on the mission. Is he the cutest or what? I hope that your parents have been able to hear that super rendition. Maybe he could get a record deal!
6 comments:
he definitely has a future in music! so cute!
Thanks Michelle for capturing this moment on video. I don't think I have laughed that hard since I came out on the mission. Is he the cutest or what? I hope that your parents have been able to hear that super rendition. Maybe he could get a record deal!
That was simply amazing.
Michelle, I just found your blog on Paige's. Hope all is well with you guys... you are darling.
-Jana Bishop
houseofbishop.blogspot.com
Do you think he gets his "Amazing" singing skills from your side or my side of the family? LOL
Post a Comment