4.01.2009

Finally A Post....Bentley Michelle Russell




So I realize its been almost a year since my last post... so in the last year I became pregnant and in January gave birth to a little girl.  My life has forever changed, being a parent is such an incredible part of life!  Even though it was quit the adjustment at first, life now is finally feeling normal again.  

8 comments:

Mike Thayer said...

Wahoo, you guys finally posted! Bentley is so cute! Having a little girl is the bestest :) We miss you guys.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Bentley is so darling and getting so big!!! I'm happy you updated.

Sarah said...

Those are such adorable pics, she is so dang cute!!!

Leah said...

I've been waiting for these. I really wish I could hold her but this is okay for now. She is so beautiful. We miss you guys more than you know. Please come visit!!! Keep the pictures coming, we need to get to know our little neice. We also need to figure out how to skype you guys. Love you.

McGuire's said...

She is so precious! Congrats Michelle and Regan. Glad to see a picture and a name, very Very cute!

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle and Brady said...

Beautiful baby! Wow!! Hope things are going good!

The Howards said...

Michelle she is adorable. Cute family pictures.