4 year Anniversary, May 3rd, my mom babysat while Regs and I got to go to a quiet dinner and a movie. Love this guy!!!!Friday we took a walk up to the falls, I have been loving this weather and want to be outside every chance I get.
5.08.2009
Happy Anniversary to US... our hike/walk to the falls and Bentley...
Posted by Regan and Michelle at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Michelle I LOVE all of these pictures!! Bentley is so dang cute!! It was good to see you today!
Can't believe how big Bentley is getting! Hope she's excited to meet her future beau (Owen) this summer :)
We'll be up in July so we'll see you then!
Jill
Hey! Congratulations on the baby (sorry, I'm new to your blog!). Just thought I would say hi and hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment