i loved loved her b-day card we got!! this pic is just too cute. was her first birthday hard? brett keeps making fun of me cause i get emotional even thinking about steele's big 1st bday. we really do need to get together so i can wish her a happy 1st!
6 comments:
So adorable! I love that little girl- where did you get her headband, it's beautiful. Love you guys.
She is just the cutest. I love it. Hope all is well.
Adoarable Michelle!!!!!!!! Love the pictures, you look awesome by the way!!!! Happy birthday Bentley!!!
She is so stinkin cute!! Happy Birthday Bentley!!
i loved loved her b-day card we got!! this pic is just too cute. was her first birthday hard? brett keeps making fun of me cause i get emotional even thinking about steele's big 1st bday. we really do need to get together so i can wish her a happy 1st!
in this picture, I can finally see the resemblance to you!
Love the headband she's wearing. Where'd you get it?
Post a Comment