5.04.2010

California, St George and More...

Petting Zoo







Sea World
Disney Land
Mickey's House
Exhausted!!!

Playground @ hotel


She was obsessed with the slide... she had no fear!


ST. GEORGE WITH SISTERS AND KIDS...off to the pool!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so freakin cute! And your hair is so long! I miss you, i need to come down and visit. hope your doing good and stuff!

Mekelle and Jake said...

Your hair is so long and cute! She looks adorable! miss you!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

So fun!! I sorry I didn't get to meet up with you guys! We decided to go to Disneyland on that Thurs. I hope you guys had a fun trip! We'll see you soon!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

She is so beautiful. love her.

Nixon family said...

Fun pics!

Emily Frame said...

you're too kind. i took prenatal vitamins for a year before i got pregnant (and maybe twice while i was actually pregnant) and all the sudden my hair grew like 6 inches in a few months!

emily+brett said...

did she enjoy disneyland or was it just too much for her to take in? i'm going with all brett's sister's in june and i'm debating to take steele or not. just want your thoughts if you have time. and she is too cute! she should be a baby model:)